THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
We’ve been thinkin’ about how fun it would be to giveaway a piece of furniture here on the blog… but shipping a china cabinet just doesn’t seem logical.
So let’s back up a bit…
Based on a couple recent events (organizing the craft room and swearing off turquoise) I realized I had quite a bit of fabric that needed to find a new home.
Of course you know that this is one of my faves, and we’ve used it (and it’s inspiration) in several places in our home.
So I’m just going to get to the point here…
We know you love to DIY stuff, or you probably wouldn’t read our blog (unless you think our twins are just that cute). And although we made a detailed tutorial on how to make your own AMAZING upholstered headboard, you may just not have the time to hunt down the supplies. Or maybe you can’t afford the fabric, or find fabric as awesome as ours.
So today, because this is our 622nd post published (ok do we really need a reason?), we decided it’s cause for a celebration and we’re giving away an ENTIRE KIT to make your own upholstered headboard (exactly like ours!)
This way, you can have a beautiful upholstered headboard (that would cost hundreds in a store), AND you can have the satisfaction of doing it YOURSELF! And it’s quite easy I might add. NO upholstery experience necessary… I promise.
This is for a queen size bed, or two twin beds, and here’s what it includes:
- 20 Pre-Cut 10” squares of Mahogany Underlay (2 extras for screw-ups)
- 20 Precut squares of Turquoise Damask Fabric (2 extras for screw-ups)
- A Heavy Duty Upholstery Staple Gun and staples
- Tube of Liquid Nails
- Flushmount Hardware for securing to the wall
- Bag'o polyfill
- $25 Gift Card to the Home Depot for the ‘backboard’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To enter this giveaway, leave a comment in the comment section below answering the following question:
~ What’s the last thing you ate?
For additional entries, do the following (and leave a separate comment for each!):
- Become a public follower of our blog! (on the right sidebar)
- Follow us on Facebook and leave your name in the comment
- Follow us on Pinterest and leave your Pinterest name in the comment
- Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Pin the giveaway image on Pinterest
Ships anywhere in the continental US. This giveaway is sponsored by Sawdust and Embryos and is in no way affiliated with any of the above brands, including Home Depot. We just love ya and need to get rid of leftover turquoise fabric! Winner will be randomly selected on Friday, Jan 25.