safety regulations... knowing we may have to perform some modifications. But it turns out that this baby meets all the criteria! Lucky!
According to CPSC regulations, here's the breakdown:
- Slats should be no more than 2 3/8 inches wide.
- The mattress should be firm and tight fitting.
- Corner posts should be no more than 1/16 inches high.
- No design cutouts in the headboard or footboard.
- No missing, broken, or loose-fitting hardware.
Yes, the girls will be sharing a crib until further notice. It's a small room. :)
Thanks for being patient with our slow nursery transformation. It's the price we pay for being cheap-skates.