But it sounded spendy... and not very nursery-cute. But when I have two screaming babies and haven't brushed my teeth in 5 days, things like the aesthetics of the nursery will no longer be on the forefront of my mind. And since we're doing this nursery on a tight budget, I made it my personal goal to pursue a serious relationship with craigslist until I found something with the following criteria:
- comfortable LazyBoy-esque chair
- not only rocks but also reclines for those late night feedings
- preferably fits into our nursery vision/color scheme
- from a non-smoking AND pet-free home
- must be under $50 (that's right)
And it DID come along!
These chairs became our possessions for the low price of $50... for BOTH of them. (CHECK!)
We put the black one in the nursery, because it's in slightly better condition... and it fits our overall vision for our babies' bedroom.